Friday, May 16, 2008

A Different Kind of "Truth Video"

Interesting video compilation of a variety of Democrat leaders discussing terrorists, their organizations, and a specific regime that supports them. This is video of them, speaking their own words (and one would assume their own thoughts, however hazardous it is to assume that these individuals think...), and contradicting everything they say now.

Since truth tends to be anathema to most leftists, I don't expect any response, but I do ask one of them to answer this question:

Tell me again how this is "Bush's War" and that "Bush lied - people died?"

By the way, if you are a miscreant troll, you need not respond. I truly would like to get a well reasoned, properly thought out response.

Credit - an email from my friend John.

The link is http://www.bercasio.com/movies/dems-wmd-before-iraq.wmv

No comments: